Hello to our valued clients!
It has been a difficult few months and we hope you have stayed safe in this time.
There will be a few changes to the way we operate to adjust to the current situation with safety at the front of our priorities.
We have been busy preparing for the reopening with upgrades to our sanitising methods, and purchasing PPE for staff and clients as a few to mention.
Please take the time to read below some rules that we need your support in maintaining whilst visiting us.
Thank you for your continued support and we hope to see you soon,
Our Commitment: to maintain excellent hygiene standards and adhere to government guidelines on social distancing.
- New files and buffers for each client
- All metal tools are sterilised in an autoclave between appointments
- We allow 15 minutes between each appointment to clean all surfaces and prepare new tools for the next one.
- Full PPE provided to staff members including masks and disposable aprons
- Staggered appointments to avoid overcrowding
- Planned seating to maintain social distancing
- Two separate beauty rooms for waxing and lash lifts
Please help us to maintain good safety practises by following a few rules:
· Only customers receiving treatments will be allowed in the salon. Please leave your children and dogs at home.
· Please stay home if you have ANY symptoms.
· No more than 4 people will be allowed in the salon at any one time.
· Please bring your own flip flops for your pedicure appointment. Polish drying times are limited to 10 mins.
· Try to maintain 2m apart from others besides your therapist.
· We have set up an entry station for sanitation & communication upon arrival.
· You will be asked to fill in a health and liability disclaimer form before your appointment. This form is available below and it will be emailed to you if you have provided your email address.
· Contactless payments only, we no longer accept cash.
· Toilets are out of order
· Masks will be mandatory and can be provided. Do not remove your mask during your visit.
· No sample products or testers will be available.
·Temporarily suspending all complimentary services: No beverages & magazines.
· Cancellation/no-show policy- We will not be penalise for any last-minute cancellations due to one being sick. However, please contact us as soon as possible so we can adjust our schedules accordingly.
· These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed and will keep you informed every step of the way.
Appointments and operating hours